The error code 12152-4 generally shows when there is issue with DNS resolving, which means office installer is not able to propperly connect to Microsft server during office installation. The issue can happen due to number of reasons like your antivirus blocking the connection or due to the setting of windows firewall or even to previous traces of installation of office 2013/365.
1) Disable Your Antivirus Software Temporarily
Open your antivirus software and temporarily disable it. Please check with your antivirus manufacturer on exact steps how to disable your Antivirus.
2) Disable Windows Firewall
– Goto Contol Panel
In case of Windows 8/8.1 Press Win logo Key + Q to reach search box and type Control Panel.
In case of Windows 7 Goto Start and then click on Control Panel
– In control panel , in search box type “Windows Firewall” and click on it.
– Click “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
– And finally click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” for all the networks and Press ok.
3) Check Proxy Setting
– In Control Panel and Click on Internet Options.
– Open Connections tab and than press on LAN Setting.
– If “Use a proxy server for your LAN” box is On than click on it and turn it off.
In most cases this should resolve the Error Code 12152-4. If the error code still persists that means your computer has a critical problem and needs to be checked by an expert.