- You will get an error while installing/updating office 2013/2010/365.
- Your Internet will become Slow.
- Computer might hang occasionally.
- Incomplete Previous office installation.
- Internet Connection Issue.
- Wrong Proxy Setting
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Follow the step by step process discussed below to resolve the issue.
Step 1: Check Proxy Issue
1) Open Control Panel.
Windows 7 : Click Start and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane.
Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) Click On “Internet Options” In Control Panel .
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 2: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
1) Open Your Antivrus software
2) Disable it till the Microsoft office installation is going on. Check antivirus manufacturer website for more details.
In case of AVG Antivirus:
1) Right Click on AVG icon in System Tray
2) Click on “Quit Control Center” and Click on “Yes”
3) AVG antivirus will be disabled.
Note: After installation you should enable antivirus again.
Step 3: Start Microsoft Office Installation Again.
In most cases the error will be resolved following these steps and Office will be successfully installed on your PC.
Still have some questions about fixing the error ? Chat with an Agent, we are available 24/7.