- You will get an error message repeatedly when trying to install Microsoft office.
- System may freeze during installation.
- Internet becomes slow.
- Domain Name Server (DNS) Resolution Issue.
- Corrupt windows files.
- Virus or Malware issue.
Operation System Information :
This error code generally occurs in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Follow the steps given below to resolve the problem.
Step 1: Completely Remove Office And Re-install it
1) Download “Fix it” Tool from Microsoft Windows Website. Link: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9815935
2) Download and Save the file in your computer.
Note: Name of the file will be O15CTRRemove.
3) Open the tool and follow the onscreen instructions.
4) After the Fix it tool is Completed , try Re-installing office 2013/365 again.
Step 2: Disable Windows Firewall
In case of Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type in the text box “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows 8 Firewall Window will Pop up.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning : You will need Admin privilege to disable firewall.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivirus from system tray.
– Disable it till the office 2013/365 installation is going on. Check manufacturer website for more details.
Step 4 : Run office installation again.
If the error code still shows up , that means there is some critical issue which is stopping Microsoft Office installation and it needs to be looked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.