- You will get an error message while installing/updating Microsoft office.
- System may become slow.
- Opening files may take more time.
- DNS Propagation Error.
- Corrupt Installation files.
- Malware/Adware issue.
Operation System Information :
This error code generally shows up for following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
Repair Difficulty : Difficult
Step 1: Repair System Files
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd” and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: You will need Administrator privilege to run the sfc command.
Step 2: Clean System Cache and Temporary internet files.
1) Press Win + R
2) Type “Cleanmgr” and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Drive and Press OK.
4) Finally Click on Clean up System Files
Step 3: Disable Windows Firewall
In case of Microsoft Windows 7
1) Open Control Panel Window (Click Start and press “Control Panel” Button on Right Side)
2) In Control Panel , type firewall in the search box and click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Step 4: Run the Office installation Again.
If the Error Code still persists, that means there is a critical problem with your computer and needs to checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.