- You will get an error pop up while installing Microsoft office.
- Your computer may crash time to time.
- PC performance will become sluggish.
- Slow internet connection.
- Corrupt office installation file.
- DNS propagation error.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 2: Uninstall Previous Office Installation
1) Press “Win+R” button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) Open Program and Features from Control Panel.
3) Click on your Office installation
4) Press Uninstall and follow the steps.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
1) Open Your Antivrus
2) Disable it till the office 2013/365 repair is going on. Check vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Disable Windows Firewall
Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will come up on right pane.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel Window
3) On left hand side you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you will be asked to Login as an Administrator.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings”And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Step 5: Run the office install again.
The problem should be resolved by following the above steps. In case the error still persists , that means there is a critical issue which is blocking office installation and you should consult a technical expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.