- You will get following error message: “Something went wrong Error code 2147024784-4 ”
- Computer performance may be decrease.
- System will hand quite number of times during installation.
This error generally occurs in Microsoft Office 2013/365/2010
- Corrupt Windows Registry Files.
- Missing Microsoft office DLL files.
- Internet Connectivity Issues.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
Repair Difficulty : Easy
Follow the step by step instructions given below to resolve the problem.
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Windows 7
1) Open Control Panel Window (Click Start and press “Control Panel” Button on Right Side)
2) In Control Panel Window, Open Windows Firewall.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to enter Admin Password.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Warning: Please Activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after office 2013/365 repair is complete.
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Win Button and Type Control Panel and Press Enter.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel Window
3) On left hand side you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to enter Admin Password.
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Step 2: Check Proxy Settings
1) Open Control Panel.
For Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Try installing Microsoft Office again.
In most cases the problem will get resolved following the above steps. However if the problem still continues , that means your system might be under critical risk and it needs to be checked by a technical expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.