- You will receive an error message “Something went wrong Error code 2147024891-11”
- PC will may hang and become slow.
- Slow Web Browsing
- DNS Server Error
- Office Settings Mismatch
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1
- Microsoft Windows 7
Repair Difficulty : Difficult
Follow the steps give below to resolve the issue quickly.
Step 1: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Open Control Panel
Windows 7 : Click Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane.
Windows 8 : Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) Click On “Internet Options” In Control Panel .
3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 2: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
1) Open Your Antivirus
2) Disable it till the office 2013/365 installation is going on. Check manufacturer website for more details.
Step 3: Run the office install again.
The problem should be resolved by following the above steps. In case the error still persists , that means there is a critical issue which is blocking office installation and you should consult a technical expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.