- You will be getting an error pop up windows.
- Microsoft installation will abruptly stop.
- PC performance will become slow.
- DNS Propagation Conflict.
- Corrupt DLL Files (Windows/Office)
- Virus/Adware issue.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows NT/ME
Repair Difficulty : Easy
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you will be asked to
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Warning: You can activate Windows Firewall after office 2013/365 installation is complete.
Step 2: Disable your Antivirus.
For detailed step by step instructions on how to disable Antivirus , please check your antivirus manufacturer website.
Step 3: Run the office install again.
In most of the cases this error code gets resolved by following above instructions. If in case you are still experiencing the issue with installation we recommend to consult a windows technical expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.