- You will get an error pop up while installing Microsoft office.
- Your computer may crash time to time.
- PC performance will become sluggish.
- Slow internet connection.
- Corrupt office installation file.
- DNS propagation error.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Completely Remove Office And Reinstall it
1) Download “Fix it” Tool from Microsoft Windows Website. Download Url: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9815935
2) Window will Pop up to save the file.
Note: Name of the file will be O15CTRRemove.
3) Open the tool and follow the onscreen instructions.
4) After the “Fix it” tool is Completed , try Reinstalling office 2013/365 again.
Step 2: Disable Windows Firewall
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator rights to enable or disable Windows firewall.
4) Press “Turn Off Windows Firewall” under each network location and then Click “OK”
Step 3: Run the office install again.
The issue should be resolved by now. In case the error code still persists , that means there is a serious issue which is blocking office installation/upgrade and you should consult a tech expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.