This post is going to provide instruction on how to fix error code 30027-4 for . If you have the same issue, please refer the guide below to troubleshoot the problem.
- Problem during installation and update of Microsoft office.
- Computer becomes slow.
- Corrupt windoews DLL files.
- DNS propagation error.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008/2012
Repair Difficulty : Easy
Check Proxy Setting
1) Open Control Panel
Microsoft Windows 7 : Click Start and then Click On Cotrol Panel from Right window.
Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 2 :
Repair System Files
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd” and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: You will need Admin privilege to run the command.
Step 3: Try in installation again.
In most cases the problem will be resolved by now. If the error still persists , it meas there is some critical issue with your system and it must be addressed immediately.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.