- You will get an Error message with code 30029-24
- Microsoft Office installation will stop.
- System may freeze during installation process.
- Corrupt System files
- Slow Internet Connection
- DNS Conflict
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Windows :
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1
Error code 30029-24 occurs in Office 2013, Office 365. (error not applicable to Office 2010, Office 2007)
Repair Difficulty : Easy
Step 1 : Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 7
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator privilege to enable or disable firewall.
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Note: You can activate Windows Firewall after office 2013/2010 installation is complete.
Step 2: Remove Previous Office installation
1) Download “Fix it” Tool from Microsoft Windows Website. Download Url: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9815935
2) Download the file to your system.
Note: File Name will generally be O15CTRRemove.
3) Open the tool and follow the onscreen instructions.
4) After the Fix it tool is finished , try Reinstalling office again.
Step 3: Try the installation again.
In most cases error code 30029-24 should be resolved by following above steps. If however the problem still persists please should get your system checked by an technical expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.