- You will get an Error message with code 30034-4
- Installation will halt.
- System performance will be slow.
- Internet Connectivity Issue
- Incomplete ins
- Ip conflict
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server Edition (2012/2008)
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Repair Office 2013 Installation
1) Press Win key + Q. A search box will show up on right pane.Type Control in the box and press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, type ”Program” in the search box and click on ”Program and Features”.
3) Choose your Office installation
4) Click on “Change” Button.
5) Select Repair and click Next.
Step 2: Disable Windows Firewall
1) Click Start Button and then Tap on Control Panel .
2) In Control Panel Window, Open “Windowsl” Firewall”.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Click Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each network location and then Click ”OK”
Step 3: Try the installation again.
In most cases error code Code 30034-4 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.