- You will receive a error message with code 30058-26
- Microsoft Office installation will halt.
- System performance will become slow and sluggish.
- ISP Connectivity Issue
- Incomplete office installation.
- Windows Port Conflict.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server Edition (2012/2008)
The error generally occurs in following version of Microsoft office.
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Run Disk Cleanup Utility.
1) Press Win + R
2) Type Cleanmgr and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Drive and Press ok.
4) Click on Clean up System Files
Step 2: Run System Scan
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type ”cmd” and Press Enter.
3) Type ”sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to enter Admin Password.
Step 3: Proxy Issue
1) Open Control Panel.
Windows 7 : Press Win Key and then Select Cotrol Panel from Right Pane.
Windows 8 : Press Windows key + R and type ”Control” and Press Enter.
2) Open ”Internet Options” In Control Panel .
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck ”Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 4: Try the office installation again.
In most cases error code 30058-26 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.