- You will get an popup with Error message with code 30058-28 during Microsoft Office 2010/2013/365 installation.
- Installation process will abruptly halt.
- You may experience slow System performance.
- Internet Connectivity Issue
- Incomplete/Corrupt Previous Installation
- Software Conflict
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 10/8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server Edition (2012/2008)
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Firewall
How to Disable Firewall
In Windows 7
1) Press ”Windows Key + R” and Type ”Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) On left panel you will find ”Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin rights to disable Windows firewall.
4) Under ”Home or Work Network Location Settings” And ”Public Network Location Settings” Click On ”Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Warning: Please Activate Windows Firewall after office 2013/365 repair is complete.
Step 2 : Repair Office 2013 Installation
Steps to follow in Windows 8
1) Press Win key + Q. A search box will come up on right pane.Type Control in the box and press Enter.
2) Open Program and Features from Control Panel Window.
3) Type “Office” in the Search box and select your office installation.
4) Click on “Change” and Select “Repair” from the options and follow onscreen instructions.
Step 4: Try installing Office Again.
Error code 30058-28 should be resolved by following above steps, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an technical expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.