- You will receive an error with code 3008-27
- Microsoft office 2013/365/2010 Installation will halt.
- PC performance may become slow.
- DNS Conflict
- Corrupt System Files
- Incomplete Installation
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Check System Files For Error
1) Press Win + R
2) Type Cleanmgr and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Drive and Press ok.
4) Finally Click on Clean up System Files
Step 2: Uninstall Existing Microsoft Office
In Windows 8 OS
1) Press ”Win+R” button and Type ”Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel Window, Click on ”Program and Features”.
3) Type ”Office” in the Search box and select your office installation.
4) Press Uninstall and follow the onscreen steps.
Step 3: Try the installation again.
Error code 3008-27 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists it means there is some serious issue with system and needs to be checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.