- You will get an Error message with code 30088-13
- Installation/Upgrade Process will abruptly Stop
- You may experience slow and sluggish system performance.
- Slow Internet Speed
- Incomplete office installation
- DNS Propagation Error
This error generally occurs in following version of MS office
- Office 2010
- Office 2013
- Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1 : Repair Previous Office 365 Installation
Steps to follow For Windows 8
1) Press Win+R button and Type ”Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel Window, Click on Program and Features..
3) Type “Office” in the Search box and select your office installation.
4) Click on “Change” Button.
5) Select Repair and click Next.
Step 2: Proxy Setting
1) Goto Control Panel.
Windows 7 : Click On Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right window.
Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Try installing Microsoft office again.
Error code 30088-13 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an technical expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.