- An error window will pop up with code 30088-27
- Microsoft office installation process will stop
- You may experience slow and sluggish system performance.
- Slow internet connectivity
- Incomplete/Corrupt office installation files.
- Proxy Conflict.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 10
- Windows 7/8
- Windows Server Edition (2012/2008)
The error code can occur in following version of Microsoft office suite :
- MS office 2010
- MS office 2013
- MS office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1 : Disable Windows firewall
In case of Microsoft Windows 8 follow the steps below :
1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will come up on right hand side.
2) In Control Panel Window, type firewall in the search box and click on ”Windows Firewall”.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Guest user you may be asked to
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Step 2 : Remove Previous Office installation
1) Get “Fix it” Tool from Microsoft Windows Website. Here is the Link:http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9815935
2) Download and Save the file in your computer.
Note: File Name will be O15CTRRemove.
3) Open the tool and follow the onscreen instructions.
4) After the Fix it tool is finished , try Reinstalling office again.