- You will get an Error message with code 30088-4
- Installation will halt.
- System performance will be slow.
- Internet Connectivity Issue
- Incomplete ins
- Ip conflict
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server Edition (2012/2008)
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Goto Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 : Click Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right window.
Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) Click On “Internet Options” In Control Panel .
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 2: Repair Office 365 Installation
1) Press Win Button and Type “Control Panel” and Press Enter.
2) Open Program and Features from Control Panel Window.
3) Type “Office” in the Search box and select your office installation.
4) Click on “Change” Button.
5) Select Repair and click Next.
Step 3: Disable Windows Firewall
1) Press Win+R button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel Window, type firewall in the search box and click on Windows Firewall.
3) On left panel you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Step 4: Try the installation again.
In most cases error code Code 30088-4 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.