- You will get an Error message with code 30088-8
- Installation process will halt.
- System may shut down during the process
- ISP Connectivity Issue
- Incomplete office installation
- Ip conflict
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
The error code occurs in mostly in Microsoft office 2010/2013
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Repair System Files
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd” and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you may be asked to enter Admin Password
Step 2 : Uninstall Previous version of Microsoft office
1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will come up on right pane.Type Control in the box and press Enter.
2) In Control Panel , Click on Program and Features..
3) Select your Office Installation from the list
4) Click on Uninstall and follow the instructions.
Step 3 : Disable Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Windows Button and Type Control Panel and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel , type firewall in the search box and click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) On left pane you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Normal user you will be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Step 4: Try installing Microsoft office again.
Error code 30088-8 should be resolved by now. If however the problem still persists , we recommend to get your system checked by an technical expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.