- You will get an Error message with code 30089-13
- Installation will halt.
- System performance will be slow.
- Internet Connectivity Issue
- Incomplete ins
- Ip conflict
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server Edition (2012/2008)
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Proxy Issue
1) Goto Control Panel.
Windows 7 : Click Start and then Select Cotrol Panel from Right Pane.
Windows 8 : Press Windows key + R and type ”Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window Click on “Internet Option”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN”” if its switched ON.
Step 2: Disable Windows Firewall
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Step 3: Try the installation again.
In most cases error code Code 30089-13 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.