- An error window will pop up during installation
- Installation/upgrade will halt.
- System may heat up during the process.
The error generally shows up in Microsoft office 2010/2013 and 365
- Internet Connectivity Issue
- Port/IP conflict
- Corrupt system files.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
Repair Difficulty : Medium
In case of any issue faced during troubleshooting process, you can speak to our 24×7 live tech expert for help.
Step 1: Disable Firewall While Installation Of Microsoft Office
Microsoft Windows 7
1) Press ”Windows Key + R” and Type ”Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Press ”Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin rights to enable or disable firewall.
4) Press Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each network location and then Click ”OK”.
Step 2: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivirus
– Disable it till the office 2013/365 installtion is going on. Check antivirus manufacturer website for more details.
Step 3: Remove Previous Office installation
1) Download ”Fix it” Tool from Microsoft Windows Website. Download Url:http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9815935
2) Download the file to your system.
Note: File Name generally starts with O15CTR Remove.
3) Open the tool and follow the onscreen instructions.
4) After the Fix it tool is finished , try Reinstalling office 2013/365 again.
Step 4: Try the office installation again.
In most cases error code 30102-4 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.