- You receive an Error message with code 30103-11
- Installation will abruptly halt.
- System may hang from time to time.
The error generally occurs in Microsoft office 2010/2013
- ISP connectivity issue
- Corrupt office installation
- Software level conflict
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
1) Click Start Button or Simply Press Win key and in right pane Click on Control Panel.
2) In Control Panel , type firewall in the search box and click on Windows Firewall.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin previlage to enable or disable firewall.
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Step 2 : Remove Previous Office installation
1) Get “Fix it” Tool from Microsoft Windows Website. Here is the Link:http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9815935
2) Window will Pop up to save the file.
Note: Name of the file will be O15CTRRemove.
3) Open the tool and follow the onscreen instructions.
4) After the “Fix it” tool is Completed , try Reinstalling office again.
In most cases error code 30103-11 should be resolved by following above steps. If however the problem still persists , we recommend to get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.