- You will get an Error message with code 30103-13
- Installation will halt.
- System performance will be slow.
- Internet Connectivity Issue
- Incomplete ins
- Ip conflict
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server Edition (2012/2008)
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Repair Office 365 Installation
1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will show up on right pane.Type Control in the box and press Enter.
2) In Control Panel , Click on “Program and Features”..
3) Choose your Office installation
4) Click on “Change” and Select “Repair” from the options and follow onscreen instructions.
Step 2: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software.
– Disable it till the office 2013/365 installtion is going on. Check manufacturer website for more details.
Step 3: Try the installation again.
In most cases error code Code 30103-13 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.