- An error window will pop up with code 30125-4
- Microsoft office installation will halt
- System performance may hang during the process
- DNS Propagation Error
- ISP Connectivity Issue
- Corrupt Installation files
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Office :
- Microsoft office 2010
- Microsoft office 2013
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1 : Temporarily Disable Antivirus
1) Open Your Antivirus
2) Disable it till the office 2013/2010 repair is going on. Check manufacturer website for more details. You can enable it once the installation has finished.
Step 2 : Uninstall Previous Office Installation
1) Press Win Button and Type Control Panel and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, Click on “Program and Features”.
3) Choose your Office installation
4) Select Uninstall and follow the onscreen steps.
Step 3: Check Proxy Setting Issue
1) Goto Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 : Click On Start and then Select Cotrol Panel from Right Pane.
Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel Window.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 4: Install Microsoft Office again.
In most cases error code 30125-4 should be fixed by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an technical expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.