- You will get an Error message with code 30126-4
- There will be an error window
- System performance will become sluggish.
- Virus/Malware issue.
- Corrupt installation.
- Slow net connection.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Office :
- Microsoft office 2010
- Microsoft office 2013
- Microsoft office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Run Disk Cleanup Utility
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “Cleanmgr” and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Partition and Press ok.
4) Click on Clean up System Files
Step 2: Disable Antivirus
1) Open Your Antivirus software
2) Disable it till the office 2013/365 installation is going on. Check antivirus vendor website for more details.
Step 3: Repair Office 2013 Installation
1) Press Windows Button and Type “Control Panel” and Press Enter.
2) Open Program and Features from Control Panel .
3) Choose your Office installation
4) Click on “Change” Button.
5) Select Repair and click Next.
Step 4: Try the installation again.
In most cases error code 30126-4 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.