- You will get an Error message with code 30138-6
- There will be an error window
- System performance will become sluggish.
- Virus/Malware issue.
- Corrupt installation.
- Slow net connection.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Office :
- Microsoft office 2010
- Microsoft office 2013
- Microsoft office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Remove Previous Office installation
1) Get “Fix it” Tool from Microsoft Windows Website. Download Url: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9815935
2) Window will Pop up to save the file.
Note: Name of the file will generall be O15CTRRemove.
3) Open the tool and follow the onscreen instructions.
4) After the Fix it tool is done , try Reinstalling office 2013/365 again.
Step 2: Disable Antivirus
If you have Antivirus software installed on your system , please disable it till the Microsoft office installation is going on.
Step 3: Disable Windows Firewall
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator previlage to enable or disable Windows firewall.
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Step 4: Try the installation again.
In most cases error code 30038-26 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.