- You will get an Error message with code 30145-4
- There will be an error window
- System performance will become sluggish.
- Virus/Malware issue.
- Corrupt installation.
- Slow net connection.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Office :
- Microsoft office 2010
- Microsoft office 2013
- Microsoft office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
Microsoft Windows 7
1) Press “Win+R” button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel , Open “Windows Firewall”.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator previlage to enable or disable firewall.
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Step 2: Resolve Proxy Conflict
1) Open Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 : Press Win Key and then Click On Cotrol Panel from Right window.
Windows 8 : Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Try the installation again.
In most cases error code 30145-4 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.