- Microsoft Office installation will abruptly stop and terminate.
- You will receive 30169-26 error code pop up.
- System may hang during the process.
- Incomplete office installation
- Microsoft office version conflict.
- Domain name server error.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Office :
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Run System Integrity Check
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd” and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: You will need Administrator privilege to run the sfc command.
Step 2: Disable Antivirus
If you have Antivirus software installed on your system , please disable it till the Microsoft office installation is going on.
Step 3: Check Proxy Setting Issue
1) Goto Control Panel.
Windows 7 : Click On Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right window.
Windows 8 : Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) Click On “Internet Options” In Control Panel Window.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 4: Try the installation again.
Generally 30169-26 error should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists we recommend to get your system checked by an technical expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.