- Microsoft Office 365/Note/2013 installation will stop.
- You will receive an Error Message.
- PC may hang time to time.
- ISP issue.
- Previous Corrupt Office installation.
- DNS Resolution Issue
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server Edition (2012/2008)
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Follow the Step by Step Tutorial given below to resolve the problem. If you face any issue during the process you can contact our customer support representative.
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
In case Windows 7
1) Click Start Button or Press Win key and in right hand side Click on Control Panel.
2) In Control Panel Window, Click on Windows Firewall.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator privilege to disable firewall.
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Step 2: Disable Antivirus Program Temporarily
1) Open Your Antivirus software
2) Disable it till the office 2013/365 installation is going on. Check antivirus manufacturer website for more details.
In most of the cases , problem would be resolved following the above guide. If however the problem still persists than means one or more program is conflicting with Microsoft office installation and we recommend to get it check by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.