- You will get an Error message with code 30174-8
- Installation will halt.
- System performance will be slow.
- Internet Connectivity Issue
- Incomplete ins
- Ip conflict
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server Edition (2012/2008)
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1 : Uninstall Previous version of Microsoft Office.
1) Press Windows Button and Type “Control Panel” and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, type “Program” in the search box and click on “Program and Features”.
3) Click on your Office installation
4) Press Uninstall and follow the onscreen steps.
Step 2 : Disable Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will show up on right hand side.
2) In Control Panel , type firewall in the search box and click on Windows Firewall.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Step 3 : Try Reinstalling Microsoft Office (2010/2013/Note) Again.
In most cases the problem would be resolved following the above guide. If however the problem still persists and we recommend to get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.