- Microsoft office installation will abruptly stop.
- You will get an error message displaying above error code.
- PC performance will become slow.
- Slow internet speed.
- Previous Corrupt Microsoft Office installation.
- DNS Conflict
- Port Level Conflict.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server Edition (2012/2008)
Repair Difficulty : Difficult
Step 1: Repair System Files
1) Press Win + R
2) Type cmd and Press Enter.
3) Type ”sfc scannow” and press enter.
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you may be asked to enter Admin Password
Step 2: Uninstall Previous Installed Microsoft Office
1) Press ”Win+R” button and Type ”Control” followed by Enter key.
2) Open Program and Features from Control Panel Window.
3) Select your Office Installation from the list
4) Click on Uninstall and follow the steps.
Step 3: Check Proxy Setting
1) Goto Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 : Click Start and then Click On Cotrol Panel from Right window.
Windows 8 : Press Windows key + R and type ”Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on ”Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck ”Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 4: Try the installation again.
In most cases error Code 30175-11 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.