- Microsoft office installation will abruptly stop.
- You will get an error pop up with code 30175-26
- PC performance will become sluggish during installation process.
The error code generally occurs in Microsoft office 2010/2013/365
- Incomplete installation files
- Microsoft office version conflict
- DNS Propagation error
- Proxy Conflict
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server Edition (2012/2008)
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Repair Office 2013 Installation
1) Press “Win+R” button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel , Click on Program and Features..
3) Select your Office Installation from the list
4) Click on “Change”and Select “Repair” from the options and follow on screen instructions.
Step 2: Repair System Files
1) Press Win + R
2) Type “cmd” and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you will be asked to enter Admin Password
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software
– Disable it till the office 2013/365 repair is going on. Check vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again.
Error Code 30175-26 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists we recommend to get your system checked by an technical expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.