- Microsoft office installation will abruptly stop.
- You will get an error message.
- PC performance will become slow.
- Slow internet speed.
- Previous Corrupt Office installation.
- DNS Conflict issue.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server Edition (2012/2008)
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Repair Previous Office 2013 Installation
1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will come up on right pane.Type Control in the box and press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, Open ”Program and Features”.
3) Click on your Office installation
4) Click on ”Change” and Select ”Repair” from the options and follow on screen instructions.
Step 2: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software
– Disable it till the office 2013/365 repair is going on. Check manufacturer website for more details.
Step 3: Check System Integrity
1) Press Win + R
2) Type cmd and Press Enter.
3) Type ”sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: You will need Admin previlage to run the sfc command.
Step 2: Check System Integrity
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd” and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: You will need Admin rights to run the command.
Step 3 : Try the installation again.
In most cases error code Code 30179-4 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.