- Problem during Microsoft Office Installation
- Computer may freeze during while installing
- Internet Speed will become slow
- Corrupt Windows Files
- Incomplete office installation
- Virus/Malware issue.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
Repair Difficulty : Difficult
Step 1 : Check Proxy Setting for any Conflict
1) Goto Control Panel
For Windows 7 : Click Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right window.
For Windows 8 : Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Untick “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 2 : Repair Windows System Files
1) Press Win button + R
2) Type “cmd” and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: You will need Administrator rights to run the command.
Step 3: Disable Windows Firewall
1) Press “Windows Button+ R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin rights to enable or disable Windows firewall.
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Step 4 : Try Microsoft Office installation Again.
Microsoft Office 3088-26 error code should be resolved by now. If the error still persists we recommend to get your system check up by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.