- You will be getting an error pop up
- Microsoft Office installation will Abort
- Your system might become slow
- Incomplete Office installation
- Corrupt System files
- Proxy Conflict
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server Edition
Repair Difficulty : Difficult
Step 1: Check System Files
1) Press Win + R
2) Type “cmd” and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: You will need Admin rights to run the sfc command.
Step 2: Disable Windows Firewall
In case of Microsoft Windows 7
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you will be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Warning: Please Activate Windows Firewall after office 2013/365/Note installation is complete.
Step 3: Disable Your Antivirus Security
1)Open Your Antivirus
2) Disable it till the office 2013/365 repair is going on. Check antivirus vendor website for more details on how to turn off the security.
Step 4: Retry installing Microsoft Office.
The problem should be solved after following the above steps. If the problem still persists , its means there is a critical issue with your PC and it needs to looked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.