This error can occur with the following versions of Microsoft Windows Operating System:
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server Edition (2008/2012)
The error is found in following version of MS Office
- Office 2007
- Office 2013
- Office 2016
- Office 365
How To Fix Error code 0-1
Repair Difficulty : Low
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 8
1) Press Win Button and Type Control Panel and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, type firewall in the search box and click on Windows Firewall.
3) On left pane you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin privileges to enable or disable firewall.
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Step 2: Proxy Setting
1) Goto Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 : Click On Start and then Click On Cotrol Panel from Right Pane.
Windows 8 : Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) Click On “Internet Options” In Control Panel Window.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software
– Disable it till the office installtion is going on. Check antivirus vendor website for more details.
1) Press Win+R button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel , Open Program and Features..
3) Select your Office Installation from the list
4) Press Uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.|
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Win + R
2) Type cmd and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Step 3:Disk Cleanup
1) Press Win + R
2) Type Cleanmgr and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Drive and Press OK.
4) Finally Click on Clean up System Files
Step 4: Try the installation again.
In most case Error code 0-1 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.