This error can occur with the following versions of Microsoft Windows Operating System:
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server Edition (2008/2012)
The error is found in following version of Microsoft Office
- Office 2010
- Office 2013
- Office 2016
- Office 365
How To Fix Office 365 code 194
Repair Difficulty : Low
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Windows Button and Type Control Panel and Press Enter.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel Window
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Guest user you may be asked to login as Administrator.
Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Step 2: Repair Previous Office 365 Installation
1) Press Windows Button and Type “Control Panel” and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel , Click on “Program and Features”..
3) Choose your Office installation
4) Click on “Change” and Select “Repair” from the options and follow onscreen instructions.
Step 3: Uninstall Previous Office Installation
1) Press “Win+R” button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel Window, Click on Program and Features..
3) Click on your Office installation
4) Select Uninstall and follow the onscreen steps.|
Step 3: Run System Scan
1) Press Win + R
2) Type cmd and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: You will need Administrator rights to run the sfc command.
Step 4: Try the installation again.
In most case Office 365 code 194 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.