This error can occur with the following versions of Microsoft Windows Operating System:
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server Edition (2008/2012)
The error is found in following version of MS Office
- Office 2010
- Office 2013
- Office 2016
- Office 365
How To Fix Office 365 error 0-1
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 8
1) Press Win key + Q. A search box will show up on right pane.
2) In Control Panel , Open Windows Firewall.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Goto Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 : Click On Start and then Click On Cotrol Panel from Right window.
Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) Click On “Internet Options” In Control Panel Window.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Uninstall Old office Installation
1) Press “Win+R” button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) Open “Program and Features” from Control Panel .
3) Type “Office” in the Search box and select your office installation.
4) Press Uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.|
Step 3: Check System Integrity
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd” and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Step 3:Run Disk Cleanup Utility
1) Press Win + R
2) Type Cleanmgr and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Drive and Press OK.
4) Finally Click on “Clean up System Files”
Step 4: Try the installation again.
In most case Office 365 error 0-1 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.