This error can occur with the following versions of Microsoft Windows Operating System:
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server Edition (2008/2012)
The error is found in following version of MS Office
- Office 2010
- Office 2013
- Office 2016
- Office 365
How To Fix Office 365 error code 0-1
Repair Difficulty : Low
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and type “Control Panel” in search box and Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Window, type firewall in the search box and click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) On left hand side you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin privilege to disable firewall.
4) Click Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each network location and then Click “OK”
Warning: Please Activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after installation is complete.
Step 2: Proxy Issue
1) Open Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 : Click On Start and then Select Cotrol Panel from Right window.
Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Uninstall Previous Office Installation
1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will come up on right hand side.Type Control in the box and press Enter.
2) Open Program and Features from Control Panel Window.
3) Select your Office Installation from the list
4) Press Uninstall and follow the steps.|
Step 3: Run System Scan
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type cmd and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you will be asked to enter Admin Password
Step 4: Try the installation again.
In most case Office 365 error code 0-1 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.