This error can occur with the following versions of Microsoft Windows Operating System:
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server Edition (2008/2012)
The error is found in following version of Microsoft Office
- Office 2007
- Office 2013
- Office 2016
- Office 365
How To Fix Office error 0-1
Repair Difficulty : Low
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator privilege to disable firewall.
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Note: Please Activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after installation is complete.
Step 2: Repair Office 365 Installation
1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will come up on right hand side.Type Control in the box and press Enter.
2) In Control Panel , type “Program” in the search box and click on “Program and Features”..
3) Click on your Office installation
4) Click on “Change” and Select “Repair” from the options and follow onscreen instructions.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software
– Disable it till the office installtion is going on. Check vendor website for more details.
1) Press Windows Button and Type Control Panel and Press Enter.
2) Open Program and Features from Control Panel Window.
3) Type “Office” in the Search box and select your office installation.
4) Click on Uninstall and follow the onscreen steps.|
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Win + R
2) Type cmd and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: You will need Administrator previlage to run the command.
Step 4: Try the installation again.
In most case Office error 0-1 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.