- You will receive an Error while installing or updating your office 2013/2010/365.
- Your computer may hang during the process.
- Slow PC performance.
The error generally occurs in Microsoft office Note/365/2013.
- Corrupt Office Installation Files.
- DNS Connectivity Issue
- Missing Windows/Office DLL files.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 10
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
Repair Difficulty : Easy
Step 1: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
- Open Your Antivirus software.
- Disable it till the office 2013/365 installation is going on. Check antivirus manufacturer website for more details.
In case of Norton Antivirus Follow these Steps :
- Right Click on Norton Antivirus icon
- Chose “Disable Auto-Protect.”
- Select Duration (By Default it is 3 hours)
- Press Close Button
Step 2: Disable Windows Firewall
Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press ”Win + R” and Type ”Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Click On ”Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator privilege to enable or disable firewall.
4) Finally Click on ”Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Note: Please Activate Windows Firewall after office 2013/365 installation/repair is complete.
Step 3: Try Office installation/Update Again.
If the Error Code still continues , that means there is a critical problem with your computer and needs to checked by an Technical expert.
Please contact our 24×7 Tech support team for any queries and support.