- You will receive an error every time you try installing Microsoft Office.
- Computer may hang from to time.
- Internet connection becomes slow.
- Unfinished Microsoft Office installation
- Corrupt Setup files.
- Virus/Malware/Adware issue.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
Repair Difficulty : Easy
Step 1: Repair Office 365 Installation
1) Press “Win+R” button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel , Open “Program and Features”.
3) Type “Office” in the Search box and select your office installation.
4) Click on “Change” Button.
5) Select Repair and click Next.
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting
1) Goto Control Panel.
For Microsoft Windows 7 : Click Start and then Select Control Panel from Right window.
For Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Check Windows Firewall Setting
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Win+R button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel Window, Click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin rights to disable firewall.
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Step 4 : Try re-installing Microsoft Office again.
The problem should be resolved by now. If the error still continues , it means your system needs a technical inspection by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.