- You will get an error message “Error Code 1715-18” during office installation.
- System will become slow and sluggish.
- Opening and closing file may take longer time.
- DNS Propagation Error.
- Conflicting Windows Settings.
- Lack of maintenance of computer.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
Follow the step by step tutorial to resolve the issue.
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Antivirus
1) Open Your Antivirus
2) Disable it till the office 2013/2010/365 installation is going on. Check antivirus vendor website for more details.
Step 2: Uninstall any Previous Office Installation
For Windows 8
1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will show up on right hand side.Type Control in the box and press Enter.
2) Open “Program and Features” from Control Panel .
3) Choose your Office installation
4) Select Uninstall and follow the steps.
Step 3: Disable Windows Firewall
Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) On left panel you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator rights to disable firewall.
4) Click “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each network location and then Click “OK”
Note: You can activate Windows Firewall after office 2013/365 installation is complete.
Step 4: Try Microsoft Office installation Again.
The problem should be resolved by now. If the error still persists, that means the problem is critical and needs to be checked by a technical expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.