- Your Microsoft office installation will stop
- Your receive an error message stating installation failed.
- Your system may hang.
- DNS Conflict
- Virus/Adware Issue
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Check Proxy Settings
1) Open Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 : Click Start and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane.
Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) Click On “Internet Options” In Control Panel .
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 2: Disable Antivirus
1) Open Your Antivirus software
2) Disable it till the office 2013/365 repair is going on. Check antivirus vendor website for more details.
Step 3: Disable Windows Firewall
1) Press Windows Button and Type “Control Panel” and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel , Open Windows Firewall.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin previlage to disable firewall.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Step 4: Try the installation/Update Again.
In most cases the problem shall be resolved following above steps. In case the problem still persists we recommend to get it check by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.