- Microsoft office installation will abruptly stop.
- You will get an error message.
- PC performance will become slow.
- Slow internet speed.
- Previous Corrupt Office installation.
- DNS Conflict issue.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server Edition (2012/2008)
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Firewall
1) Press Win+R button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel , type firewall in the search box and click on Windows Firewall.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator rights to disable firewall.
4) Click “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each network location and then Click “OK”
Note: You can activate Windows Firewall after office 2013/365 repair is complete.
Step:2 Completely Remove Office And Reinstall it
1) Download “Fix it” Tool from Microsoft Windows Website. Download Link:http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9815935
2) Download the file to your system.
Note: File Name will be O15CTRRemove.
3) Open the tool and follow the onscreen instructions.
4) After the “Fix it” tool is done , try Reinstalling office again.
Step 3: Check Proxy Setting
1) Goto Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 : Click On Start and then Click On Cotrol Panel from Right window.
Windows 8 : Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step:4 Try the installation again.
In most cases error Code 2147483634-8 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.