In this blog post we will be discussing about the error code 300184-4 which generally occurs in microsoft office 2010/2013/365.
- You will be getting an error pop repeatedly.
- Your system may become slow during installation.
- Slow Read/Write Speed.
- Virus/Malware/Adware issues.
- Corrupt Windows system files.
- Conflict between MS office and Windows.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows server edition.
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Repair Previous Office 2013 Installation (If office is already installed and not running)
1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will show up on right hand side.Type Control in the box and press Enter.
2) In Control Panel , Open Program and Features.
3) Choose your Office installation
4) Click on “Change” Button.
5) Select Repair and click Next.
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Goto Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 : Press Win Key and then Select Cotrol Panel from Right window.
Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel Window.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Disable your antivirus.
Step 4: Try the installation again.
The problem should be resolved by now. If the error still persists , this would mean that your PC might have certain critical issues which must be addressed quickly and you should consult an expert for troubleshooting the error.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.