- You will get an Error popup with message 30038-26
- Microsoft office installation will stop
- System may freeze during the process.
- Virus Issues
- Corrupt office installation files.
- Slow ISP connection.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Office :
- Microsoft office 2010
- Microsoft office 2013
- Microsoft office 365
- Microsoft office Note
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Run Disk Cleanup Utility
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “Cleanmgr” and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Drive and Press OK.
4) Finally Click on Clean up System Files
Step 2: Disable Antivirus
If you have Antivirus software installed on your system , please disable it till the Microsoft office installation is going on.
Step 3: Disable Windows Firewall
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator rights to disable Windows firewall.
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Step 4: Try the installation again.
In most cases error code 30029-28 should be resolved by now by following above steps, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.