- You will get an Error message with code 30033-4
- Installation will halt.
- System performance will be slow.
- Internet Connectivity Issue
- Incomplete ins
- Ip conflict
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server Edition (2012/2008)
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Check System Integrity
1) Press Win + R
2) Type cmd and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc scannow” and press enter.
Note: You will need Administrator privilege to run the sfc command.
Step 2: Disable Windows Firewall
1) Press Win Button and Type Control Panel and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel , type firewall in the search box and click on \”Windows Firewall\”.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin previlage to enable or disable Windows firewall.
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Step 3: Try the installation again.
In most cases error code Code 30034-4 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.