- You will get an Error message with code 30038-28
- Installation will halt.
- System performance will become slow and sluggish..
- Internet Connectivity Issue
- Incomplete installation
- IP conflict issue.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server Edition (2012/2008)
Repair Difficulty : Easy
Step 1 : Disable Windows Firewall
Microsoft Windows 7
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin rights to enable or disable firewall.
4) Press Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each network location and then Click “OK”
Step 2: Disable Antivirus till Microsoft Office installation
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd” and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you may be asked to enter Admin Password
Step 4: Try reinstalling Microsoft office (2013/2010/365) again.
In most cases the problem should be resolved after following the above steps. If however it does not work , we recommend to get your PC checked by an technical expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.