- You will get an error message with code 30045-11.
- Microsoft office update/installation will stop.
- System may restart during the process.
- Corrupt Office installation
- IP conflict
- Slow ISP Connection
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Office :
- Microsoft office 2010
- Microsoft office 2013
Repair Difficulty : Difficult
Step 1: Check Proxy Setting
1) Goto Control Panel.
Windows 7 : Press Win Key and then Click On Control Panel from Right window.
Windows 8 : Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 2: Repair Microsoft Office Installation
For Windows 8
1) Press “Win+R” button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel , Click on Program and Features..
3) Choose your Office installation
4) Click on “Change” Button.
5) Select Repair and click Next.
Step 3 : Try installing Microsoft office again.
In most cases error code 30045-11 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists we suggest you to get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.